January 2, 2013

Resurrection!

I guess it's time.  This blog was started in 2011 for the purpose of a 365 (daily) photography project.  That eventually turned into a 52 (week) project because I just couldn't keep up.  Then I got pregnant and when the all day sickness hit I gave it up completely.  This poor blog has been untouched for over 18 months.

Until now.

I've been trying to improve my photography skills and I think it's time to start anew.  I'll be making some changes to the blog over the next few days.  My goal this year is to significantly improve my skills.  I'm going to start with a 52 week project (posting at least one photo every week) but I hope to post more photos and shoot at least three times per week.  I'm also involved in a monthly blog circle.  I have a list of specific plans that I'll get into in another post (or even a separate page!)

Thanks for following along on my journey!

No comments: