February 2, 2013

January Blog Circle | Close Up Portraiture

I am thrilled to be participating in a photography project this year with some very talented ladies on Clickin Moms.  This project started late last year and it seems like it has taken FOREVER to finally get to our first post!  I can’t wait to see what everyone has created.  I know all the ladies are extremely talented and I just hope I don’t embarrass myself!

Unfortunately this has been a tough month around my house with one family member after another becoming ill.  Everyone is on the mend now (hopefully!) but I didn’t get to shoot as much as I had hoped.  I did get a very cute series of close up of my oldest daughter.  I was attempting to get her to smile naturally which was especially difficult after the holidays and all of the posing and ‘cheesing’ she did with our families.  I ended up telling her not to smile for any reason (which is impossible when someone says that) and trying to guess what color her tongue was (she had just finished a freezer pop.)

DSC_0408_4533
  DSC_0409_4534
  DSC_0410_4535
  DSC_0412_4537

I think #3 is my favorite :).

Please click over to see what Crystal at Crystal Belle Photography has been up to and enjoy the rest of the circle!

9 comments:

Michelle Judd said...

I love them all but I think I like #3 the most too. :) Hopefully everyone is on the mend!

Becky said...

3 is my favorite too - her eyes are sparkling with mischief

Unknown said...

I think number three is my favorite too! However the tongue picture shows a great personality!

LaShawn Wiltz said...

Love #3! all that personality!

Carolyn Brandt said...

She is such a cutie!! great job on the close-ups!

Michelle Hrin said...

Love all the expressions!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Love the blue tongue!

CrystalBelle said...

Looks GREAT!

Christina K said...

Such a cutie! I love #3 especially!