April 2, 2013

March Blog Circle | Interesting Perspectives

I’ve really fallen behind on my blogging but I am determined to keep up with this one goal, the CM Blog Circle.  I’m still working on my photography skills but for some reason (lack of time and motivation) my photos just aren’t making it to my blog.  Anyway, this month pushed me to find new angles and I was pleasantly surprised by several photos. 

My photograph is of my baby girl.  She was sitting at the top of a slide on the playground and I shot her looking up from the bottom of the slide.  


192edit


Click over to the next member of the circle, Carolyn Brandt Photography!

7 comments:

Michelle Judd said...

Such a cutie!

Carolyn said...

what a cutie!

LaShawn Wiltz said...

She's beautiful!

CrystalBellePhotography said...

so cute! I love her little hair flipping in the wind back there!

Christina K said...

What a cutie!

Becky Anderson said...

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

How cute is she? Such a little sweetie : ). I love her smile and her big blue eyes.